30 year old man died due to electric shock in Ganderbal
SRINAGAR, August 26: A 30-year-old man on Monday died of electric shock in central Kashmir’s Ganderbal District.
An official told Kashmir Despatch that a 30-year-old man identified as Sameer Ahmad Khan son of Abdul Rashid Khan of Badhi Pathri on Wednesday died due to electric shock at his brother in law in Benhama area of Ganderbal.
Official said he was rushed to the nearby hospital where doctors declared him brought dead.
Meanwhile, police took cognizance of this incident.