NOTIFICATION NO: 051-BOPEE OF 2020
After the receipt of shortfall from various Disciplines of B.E/ B.Tech. (Engg.) courses in Government/Private
Engineering Colleges of UT of J&K,
the Board has decided to conduct Mop-up round of Physical Counselling for
allotment /upgradation of seats tentatively w.e.f 27-11-2020 as per the schedule given below:-
S. No. Date Rank Remarks
1. 27-11-2020 001-2000 All candidates including TFW
2. 28-11-2020 2001-3387 All candidates including TFW
The seats received as shortfall or remained unfilled after conclusion of second round of physical counselling
shall be filled during this mop-up round under open merit category and not under any reserved category
strictly in order of merit cum preferences basis.
PROCEDURE FOR MOP-UP ROUND FOR UPGRADATION/ALLOTMENT OF SEATS :
The following procedure shall be followed:
1. Subject to the limits fixed by the Board due to COVID-19, the candidates as notified by 039-BOPEE of 2020
dated 21-10-2020 and qualifying for the upgradation/ allotment of seats in the mop-up round as per laid
down norms shall attend the counselling on the day /date and time mentioned hereinabove;
2. The eligible and willing candidates have to report at the BOPEE offices Jammu / Srinagar for registration/
attendance & fulfillment of all formalities, from 09:00 AM upto 10:30 AM on their day/date of counselling.
3. The candidate(s) participating in the physical round of counselling and getting allotted a seat, should in their own
interest not leave the Board office as there is a possibility that a seat of his/her choice, which was not available on his/
her turn of counselling may become available during the process.
He/ She can stake a claim on such a seat immediately
once the seat is displayed in the seat matrix on the monitor of the Board, consequent upon its vacation by a candidate
so that such a candidate is considered for allotment of the seat on merit cum preference basis.
The seat allotted to him/
her earlier shall become vacant and be added to the seat matrix.
The Board shall not be responsible in case a candidate
leaves the Board office and he/she fails to stake a claim on a seat as may become available as above.
(4) Candidate who has opted for C.N.A/S.N.A or who could not attend counselling due to unavoidable
circumstances or the candidates who have not joined the college on allotment of seat during the first/second
rounds of physical counselling for one or other reasons are eligible to attend the Mop-up round of Physical
Counselling for up-gradation / allotment of seats in B.E/B. Tech. (Engineering) courses.
(5) The Board reserves the right to notify such changes as may become necessary in view of any technical
difficulty or the reasons beyond its control.
i. All the candidates reporting at BOPEE offices Jammu/ Srinagar shall strictly adhere to COVID-19 Advisories
issued by the UT Government of J&K from time to time.
ii. Seat matrix shall be uploaded separately within due course of time before counselling.
The other terms and conditions shall remain the same as notified in the Information Brochure and Notifications/
Notices issued in this regard from time to time.
Errors & Omissions Excepted.