Girl electrocuted to death in Bandipora village
Bandipora, Sep 16, KDC: A 20-year-old girl was electrocuted to death in Inderkote area of Sumbal Sub-division in north Kashmir’s Bandipora district on Wednesday afternoon.
An official told news agency Kashmir Dot Com-(KDC) that the girl identified as Shafiya daughter of Ghulam Rasool Malik, received an electric shock, when she accidentally touched a live wire, while attending some domestic work and as a result thereof died on spot.
Meanwhile, police has taken cognizance of the incident and registered a case in this regard and set investigations into motion. (KDC)