OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT SHEEP
HUSBANDRY OFFICER ANANTNAG
Sub: Establishment of Mini Sheep Farms in District Sheep
Husbandry Organization Anantnag for the year 2020-21
Applications on prescribed format available at Concerned
Sheep Development Blocks are invited from the interested
persons of District Anantnag for establishment of Mini
Sheep Farm (50Ewes unit) in Private sector.
- Bankable Schemes.
- Scheme adopted by J& K Bank.
- Loan facility by the Bank = Rs 2.00 lacs
- Marginal money to be borne by the beneficiary = Rs
- Back end subsidy Rs 0.60 lacs to be extended by the
Deptt. as interest subsidy.
- Insurance coverage of livestock to be borne by the
The application forms can be obtained from all
the Sheep Development Blocks of the District viz
Akingam, Vailoo, Sagam, Larnoo, Srigufwara, Khiram,
Semthan, Pahalgam, Latroo, Shangus, Chittergull,
Larkipora, Verinag, Y.K Pora w.e.f21-09-2020 to
30-09-2020on all working days during office hours.
The Concerend Veterinary Assistant Surgeons shal
submit the application to this office on 03-10-2020
after proper scrutinization of the forms so that the
units shall be established well in time.
The Establishment of Mini Sheep Farms is subject
to availability /allotment of funds by Directorate of
Sheep Husbandry Department Kashmir.
Selection process shall be made by the committee
constituted by the Govt. headed by Additional
District Development Commissioner Anantnag.
- Applicant should be above 18 or below 40 years of
age as on 01-01-2020
- The applicant should have minimum where with
helds in the form of Shed and minimum land holding
to take care of fodder requirement.
- The applicant should have some prior experience in
- The applicant should have not taken any benefit
of any subsidy scheme (bankable) and should
undertake the same on a affidavit duly attested by
a magistrate /public notary.