Labour dies due to electrocution in Hajjin
Hajjin, Nov 18 (KNO): A 30-year-old labour died due to electrocution while painting the electric pole in Hakbara village of Hajin in north kashmir’s Bandipora district on Wednesday afternoon.
An official told news agency—Kashmir news observer (KNO), that the deceased labour was identified as Reyaz Ahmad Bhat son of Muhammad Rustum Bhat a resident of Watpora Hundwara.
He said that the deceased was panting the electric pole at Hakbara when incident occurred, however he was rushed to local hospital where doctors declared him brought dead.
Meanwhile police took cognizance of this incident—(KNO)