Valley News Desk

Departmental store damaged in fire mishap in Bandipora

Sajid Raina

Bandipora, Jan 07(KNO): A departmental store was damaged in a fire mishap in Nowpora area of main market in north Kashmir’s Bandipora district on Thursday late evening.

An official told the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO), that the store was damaged partially in the fire mishap.

He said that the departmental store belongs to Basit Yaseen Mir son of Mohammad Yaseen Mir, a resident of Nowpora

The official said that soon after the incident fire tenders rushed to the spot to douse the flames and prevented the fire from spreading further.

He also said that no loss of life was reported in the mishap while the cause of fire was said to be short-circuit—(KNO)

Follow Us On
Valley News Desk