JKSSB Issues Tentative Date Sheet For All Pending Exams
The Services Selection Board had issued Tentative Calendar for various
examinations vide this office notice no SSB/Secy/Sel/2020/2513-17 dated 09-
However, due to the COVID-19 outbreak and subsequent announcement
of lockdown, the Tentative Calendar has withdrawn.
The Services Selection Board has reviewed the situation arising out of the
COVID-19 pandemic and other related aspects including the measures
announced by the J&K Government for re-opening/unlocking of various activities
and has decided to notify the Revised Tentative Schedule of Examination as
detailed in Annexure “A”.
The Tentative Schedule of Examination is subject to the guidelines of the
UT Government which shall be in vogue at the relevant point of time or any
other instruction that may be issued relating to COVID-19.
All the concerned are hereby informed to take notice.
(Ranjeet Singh), KAS
J&K Services Selection Board,
No.SSB/Secy/Sel/2020/3354-62 Dated: 18-09-2020
Copy to the:-
- Principal Secretary to the Lieutenant Governor, J&K
- Principal Secretary to Government, Agriculture/Horticulture Department, Civil
Secretariat (Chairman Accelerated Recruitment Committee).
- Commissioner/Secretary to Government, General Administration Department,
- Director Information, J&K Government, Jammu with the request to get the
said notification published in at least three leading local newspaper of Jammu
as well as Srinagar on three consecutive dates on priority basis.
- Pvt. Secretary to Chief Secretary for information of the Chief Secretary.
- AO, Jammu/Srinagar for information and n.a.
- Private Secretary
Tentative Calendar of Examination scheduled to be held by the Services Selection Board
No Advt No Name of the
Department Name of the post Cadre Current Status Tentative
- 44 01 of 2014
Affairs & Public
Stenographer Div Kashmir
th week of September,
- 179 01 of 2014 Law Department Junior
- 264 01 of 2014 Law Department Junior
4 273 03 of 2014 Law Department Junior
5 268 03 of 2014
3 01 of 2016