GMC Anantanag: ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE
No: GMCA 136 of 2020 / Dated: 08.12.2020
In terms of SRO-24 of 2019
dated 10.01.2019, application on the prescribed format are invited from
eligible candidates for the tenure posts of Junior Residents, on Academic Arrangement basis, initially
for a period of Six months extendable up to maximum 01 year , subject to good work and conduct of
the candidate which will be certied by the concerned Head of Departments, up to the limit as provided
Candidates interested in applying for the said posts at Government Medical College, Anantnag can
download the application form from www.gmcanantnag.net or can obtain the application form for
these posts from camp oce of Associated (MMABM) Hospital Govt. Medical College, Anantnag in
Janglat Mandi, Anantnag during working hours and can submit the application form in the oce of
Registrar Academics, GMC Anantnag within a period of One (01) Month from the date of publication
of this advertisement notice.
The application forms complete in all respects, should be accompanied
with a non-refundable bank draft for Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) pledged to Principal, Govt.
Medical college, Anantnag and payable at collection counter Anantnag.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION: MBBS from a recognized Institute and recognized by MCI and J & K State
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
01. Incomplete Application form(s) in any respect or not appended with relevant certicates/DD shall
be rejected without further notice.
01. The in-service/retired doctors are not eligible for such appointment.
02. Maximum age for eligibility to apply shall be 50 years at the time of submitting application forms.
03. The application forms should be accompanied with the following self attested copies of the
I. MBBS Degree Certicate from a recognized university/institution.
II. Higher qualication certicate, if any
III. Internship completion certicate.
IV. MCI/State Medical Council Registration Certicate of MBBS and higher qualication, if any.
V. Attempt certicate 1st, 2nd, Pre-nal and Final MBBS examinations issued by the Concerned
VI. Distinction/National Scholarship/Honors/Medals/Academic Merit Certicates.
VII. Date of Birth certicate
VIII. Professional Publications in a standard medical journal, if any.
03. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and modication of
this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
04. The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be nal and no
representation will be entertained in this regard.
05. In case any declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has wilfully
suppressed any material/information relevant to his/her appointment, his/her selection will be
cancelled ab-intio liable and action as Warranted under rules shall be initiated against the erring
06. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria and producing all the prescribed documents will be
07. The selected candidates shall have to execute an agreement that he/she will not leave the
Department before the completion of one year term, however abandoning /terminating of the
arrangement in the specially will require one month prior notice on either side falling which the
salary shall not be paid for one month to the incumbent which shall always remain in deposit with
the Department and shall be released on completion of sanctioned term.
08. The selected candidate has to submit an adavit to the eect that he/she is not on the rolls of any
Medical Colleges/Institutions of the country which is pre-requisite in terms of MCI Norms.
09. The selected candidates shall be paid consolidated monthly salary as per SRO-24 of 2019 dated
10.01.2019 under rules.
The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of combined academic merit and performance at
the interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.