JK Bank PO Result 2020
J and K Bank will soon release the Result for the PO Written examination.
As we all know the J and K is conducting a recruitment drive for the position of Probationary Officer. The selection process comprises of 3 stages, Jammu and Kashmir Bank will declare the result for both the stages. Candidates need to clear the prelims and Mains examination in order to appear for the interview process.
The J and K results will be declared 1 month after the examination is conducted. Going through this article will help you understand the process of checking your J and K Bank PO results. The online application for the J and K PO recruitment will begin on 20th June. Read this article on J and K Bank PO Result carefully.
we shall recommend the candidates to begin their exam preparation as well, as they might be announced soon
How to Check Your JK Bank PO Result 2020?
J and K Bank will declare the result for all the three stages, Prelims examination, Mains Examination, and Interview on the official website. Below mentioned are the steps to check your J and K Bank PO Results 2020.
To check your JK Bank PO Results – Click Here
- Click on the Link Given Above
- Download the result PDF available.
- Check the roll number/name of the candidate in the J and K Bank PO result PDF
- Alternatively, You can check the Result from the official website and click on the notification that reads J and K Bank PO Results.
- Meanwhile, you can save the PDF for future references.
Learn about JK Bank PO Eligibility Criteria.
Calculation Of JK Bank PO Marks
- Candidates will be attempting 100 questions for 100 marks.
- Candidates will be allotted 1 mark for each correct answer.
- Negative marking is there in the examination, 0.25 marks will be reduced for wrong answers.
- Final scores will be calculated based on correct and incorrect answers. The final list of selected candidates will be displayed after the interview process.
Details to be Checked in JK Bank Result
You should check the following in the list released by the Jammu and Kashmir Bank.
- Roll Number
J and K Bank PO Expected Cut Off 2020
J and K bank will soon release the official cut off 2020. You can check out the expected cut off mentioned below. Going through the expected cut off will help you understand how much you need to boost your exam prep in order to get the desired score. Check the table carefully
|Expected Cut Off Marks||69-74||68-70||60-68||60-65|
Hope you find this article on how to check your Results for J and K Bank PO helpful. As mentioned above the results will be declared one month after the examination is conducted. If you have any queries, kindly mention them in the comment section below. Also, you can download the Testbook App to boost your preparations for the upcoming government examinations. For daily news updates, download the Current Affairs App for free NOW!
Check more articles related to JK Bank PO below: