JKBOPEE: NEET UG result 2020. Action required after declaration of result and preparation of the UT Merit
The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducted NEET UG 2020 on 13-09-2020, in which candidates
belonging to the UTs of J&K/Ladakh also participated. In order to inform the competing candidates about the
future course of action required after the declaration of result by the NTA, the Board has decided to issue the
following advisory for general information of all such candidates:-
- After declaration of NEET result by the NTA, the NTA will forward the result along with the bio
data of all the candidates to the J&K BOPEE which may take a weeks’ time afterthe declaration of
- After receipt of the result, the eligible candidates of the Union Territory of Jammu &
Kashmir/Union Territory of Ladakh, who have qualified the NEET-UG examination as per the cut
off score as may be prescribed by the NTA shall be required to register themselves online and also
submitthe requisite documents online including:-
a) Domicile Certificate (or undertaking by candidates on plain paper stating that he/she
shall produce the same at the time of counselling and for candidates belonging to UT of
Ladakh, ST Certificate shall be treated as Domicile Certificate).
b) NEET Score Card
c) 10+2 Marks Certificate.
d) Matriculation Certificate for purpose of date of birth.
e) Category certificate, if any, where ever applicable.
- After registration of candidates, the provisional UT Merit List shall be notified whch shall also
indicate the updated category status of the candidates. The candidates who do not register
will not be eligible to participate for counselling/ allotment of seats notwithstanding the merit
of such candidates.
- Board may allow only such number of candidates to participate in the counselling as may be
deemed appropriate by the Board under rules.
- After publication of UT Merit List of the candidates, who have registered on time, the candidates
will be required to submit online preferences (1st round of Online counselling) and based on
their merit and the preference with due regard to the reservation rules, the list of candidates
provisionally allotted seats shall be notified by the Board.
- The candidates shall be required to pay online fee, as may be prescribed at the time of filling up of
- The seats in ASCOMS under OM, P&B and Management quota seats (other than under Hindu
Minority Quota and NRI) shall also be filled up during the 1st round of online counselling on
the basis of merit cum-preferences
- The seats in the IDS Jammu except under NRI quota shall be filled up during 1st round of online counselling.
- The seats under Hindu Minority Quota /NRI in ASCOMS/IDS as the case may be shall be filled up as per
the schedule notified by the Board. However, the candidates willing to be considered under
NRI/Hindu Minority Quota shall have to submit documents in the BOPEE office Srinagar/Jammu,
the details whereof shall be notified separately.
- The candidates should, at the time of registration, register their active email address/mobile
number during online registration which shall be used for sending mails/ SMS to the
candidates, whenever required.
- Since the admission to the medical/dental colleges is a time bound process, the candidates are
advised not wait for the last day/date fixed by the Board for the purpose of registration/filling
up of preference forms.
- The candidates, in their own interest, are advised to remain in touch with the BOPEE website
www.ikbopee.gov.in for updates, if any.
- The candidates, who are domiciles of J&K/Ladakh but have appeared in NEET UG from some other
states being temporary domicile of that state, shall have to contact the Board office in advance
so that their cases are examined on merit and decisions taken accordingly.
- The candidates are advised to go through the Brochure of BOPEE, which shall be available on the
Boards website in due course oftime.
- No under process certificate will be entertained.
- Category Certificates shall not be entertained after the cutoff date of Registration and
uploading of documents as may be notified bythe Board.
- Board shall utilize the NEET-UG score/merit for filling up of the seats under AYUSH Courses in
accordance with Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India guidelines on the subject. The seats in
BPT in Jamm u college of Physiotherapy/ CRC shall also be filled up as already notified vide Notice
No. 52-BOPEE of 2020 dated 16-09-2020 on the basis of NEET-UG scoreandthecutof meritas may
be notified bythe Board.
- Candidates claiming benefit underSports quota will be considered only, if their names figure in the
Sports List of candidates provided by theJ&K Sports Council. Such candidates, who have applied to
the Council should in their own interest inform the BOPEE about their NEET rank/ score after the
declaration of the result by NTA and also deposit a copy of the admit card in the BOPEE office at
Srinagar/Jammu for further necessary action .
Errors & Omissions Excepted