JAMMU AND KASHMIR
BOARD OF SCHOOL EDUCATION
Covid Prevention Measures to be observed
by Examinees and Examiners during the
forthcoming Bi Annual Examination
(Class 10 and Class 12).
- Heads of the Institutions (Examination Centre)
shall ensure proper cleaning and fumigation /
sanitization of examination centre one day before
the commencement of examination.
- Seats shall be arranged so as to ensure a physical
distance of at least 5 feet between two students.
- Wearing of face mask is mandatory. Nobody shall
be allowed to enter the Examination Centre without
- Students shall carry their own hand sanitizer and
drinking water bottle.
- Physical distance is to be observed while standing
in que during entry and exit from the Examination
- Frisking of examinees shall be done only while
- Hands shall be sanitized with sanitizer before
entering the examination hall, which shall also be
made available at the entrance of Examination Hall
by the Superintendent of the Centre.
- Hand shaking is strictly prohibited.
- Examinees shall be allowed to leave one by one so as
to observe physical distancing and avoid crowding.
- Sharing of personal belongings shall not be allowed.
- In case any Examinee has some symptoms of flu
or common cold, he shall be seated separately at a
secluded place or in a separate room.
- Spitting is strictly prohibited.