Valley News Desk

The Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education

Subject: Permission to appear in changed subject/s of Class 11th along with Annual Regular Candidates.

The students who change their subjects/s in Class 12th as per the scheme of streams envisaged by the JKBOSE have to necessarily pass those changed subject/s in corresponding 11th class in the same session. The result of such
candidates for Higher Secondary Part-II (Class 12th) Examination is kept with held under “Disputed Eligibility” till they clear Higher Secondary Part-I (Class 11th)
Examination resulting in delay in declaration of their results.

However, keeping in view the academic interest of students, it is herebynotified that all such candidates can henceforth also appear in the Annual/Regular Examination for changed subject/s of the said class (i.e 11th Class) in same session corresponding with their Annual! Regular Class 12th Examinations. The result of the changed subject/s which the candidate has opted for HSE-II (Class 12th) shall continue to be declared and reflected in additional
subject category in Class 11th in line with Circular No: F (Acad-C) S-change-11/19)
dated 12-09-2019.

Follow Us On
Valley News Desk