Valley News Desk

PDD Employee Suffers Electric Shock in Handwara; Hospitalised

Murtaza Mushtaq

Srinagar, Nov 14 (GNS): A Power Development Department (PDD) employee was injured after recieving an electric shock in north-Kashmir’s Kupwara district on Saturday evening.

Reports reaching to GNS said that one Mohammad Shafi Bhat son of Abdul Kabir Bhat a resident of Kulangam Handwara sustained injuries in an electric shock at Chotipora area of Handwara.

Bhat with burn injuries in his face and hands was rushed to District Hospital Handwara, however his condition is said to be stable, when this report is being filed. (GNS)

Follow Us On
Valley News Desk