Valley News Desk

PDD lineman injured due to electrocution in Kangan, hospitalized

Raja Syed Rather

Kangan, Jan 20 (KNO): A 55-year-old lineman of Power Development Department (PDD) was on Wednesday injured due to electrocution at Wani Yaram village of Kangan in Central Kashmir’s Ganderbal district.

Sources told the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that a PDD lineman identified as Mehboob Sheikh (55), son of Abdul Shakoor Sheikh of Waniyaram Wangath received an electric shock when he came in contact with a live wire in the locality while repairing a wire, resulting injuries to him.

Sheikh was rushed to Trauma Hospital, Kangan, where he is undergoing treatment.

Meanwhile, police has taken cognizance in this regard—(KNO)

Follow Us On
Valley News Desk