Pattan:17-Mar-2020: A residential house was completely damaged in a fire incident that took place in the village Mamoosa of Pattan in north Kashmir’s Baramulla district.
Locals told Kashmir Crown that fire broke out from the house of Gh Nabi Kumar S/o Gh Qadir Kumar R/o Mirpora Mamoosa.
As soon as the fire broke out in the residential house, the locals rushed to the spot and doused the fire but the house turned into ashes, causing loss to the property worth lakhs of rupees.
The cause of the fire as per officials was a short circuit.
Family members appealed Deputy Commissioner Baramulla to provide compensation to them.