The 3rd & final round of counseling for upgradation/change of stream and filling up of leftover
seats for admission to Masters Degree programmes shall be held on 25-01-2021 (Monday) at
Nund Reshi Hall, SKUAST-K, Shalimar campus, Srinagar as per following points/schedule:
Date Programme / Disciplines
Reporting Time / Verification of
documents in respect of those
whose documents have not been
• Agricultural Engineering 09.30 am 10.30 am
• Veterinary Science
09.30 am 11.30 am
• Horticulture 11.00 am 12.15 am
• All other Allied Subjects 12.00 noon 02.30 pm
The candidates who have got the seats of their choice during 1st & 2nd round of counselings and
are no more interested in upgradation/ change of stream need not to come.
• The upgradation/change of stream shall be carried out first followed by filling up of leftover
• The candidates attending counseling shall carry all the documents in original Matric (D.o.B),
PDC/Marks Card indicating OGPA at UG level/ Result Notification, Permanent Residence
Certificate, Migration Certificate, Category Certificate (if belonging to any reserved category)
as well as self-attested photo copies of the same, admit card and 06 No’s of passport size latest
• The candidates offered seats in counseling shall have to pay non-refundable counseling fee of
• The selected candidates shall have to compulsorily pay requisite fee in full at the time of
counseling while seeking admission including self-finance category fee if selected under the
DETAILS OF THE FEE
Degree Programme Normal Fee
(IN ADDITION TO NORMAL FEE)
All Masters Degree Programmes 20,150/- Semester 30,000/- Semester
• In case a candidate is not in a position to deposit the requisite fee at the time of counseling,
he/she shall forfeit the claim of seeking admission and the seat shall be offered to the next
candidate in order of merit.
• The banking facility for deposition of requisite fee shall be available at the Counseling Hall. The
candidates offered seat can also deposit the fee through credit/debit/POS/any other mode in
the Counseling Hall.
• The candidates are required to attend the Counseling on stipulated date/time and venue failing
which the claim of admission on seats already allotted on the day shall not be entertained
in spite of superior merit. The allotment of seats for such candidates shall depend upon
availability of seat(s) at that point of time, he/she presents him/herself before the Counseling
• The seat matrix shall be available on University website two days before the date of counseling.
• The candidates are advised to visit University website www.skuastkashmir.ac.in for other
details and updated information.
• Mere invitation for counseling does not confer any right to a candidate for claim of selection/
admission. The seats shall be filled strictly as per merit/ rank/ eligibility