Sub: Provisional Shortlisting cum Document
verification of candidates for the posts of
Driver-II advertised vide Notification No.
04 of 2017, dated: June 17, 2017.
- Sher-i-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Soura
Srinagar, conducted Driving Test of (659) eligible
candidates for the posts of Driver-II at State Motor
Garages, Bemina w.e.f 06-01-2020 to 24-01-
2020 and on 13-02-2020.
- The list of (185) candidates, who have qualified
the driving test, figuring in the provisional
shortlist (Annexure- A), they shall have to
appear in-person for document verification at
SKIMS Auditorium Hall during office hours as
per following schedule:-
Date From Serial No. To Serial No.
August 27, 2020 01 60
August 28, 2020 61 120
August 29, 2020 121 185
- The candidates are advised to bring (02) recent
passport size photographs along with following
documents in original on the date of document
i. 10th Marks Card
ii. Date of Birth Certificate.
iii. Driving License showing date of endorsement of
Heavy Passenger Vehicle License clearly.
iv. Other documents as per the advertisement notice
or deemed required by SKIMS Administration.
- The candidates are also required to produce a
self-attested photocopy of each document/
certificates on the day of document verification.
- The complete details of notice along with list of
qualified candidates (Annexure-A) is available
on official website of Sher-i-Kashmir Institute of
Medical Sciences www.skims.ac.in.
- The candidates are advised to follow the SOP’s
in order to prevent transmission of COVID-
- Candidates found not wearing masks shall
not be allowed to participate in the document