Valley News Desk

Shop Gutted in a Fire Mishap in Nathpora Anantnag

Waris Shah
Anantnag, Feb 16 : A kiryaan shop gutted in an overnight fire mishap in Nathpora Khanabal Area of South Kashmir’s Anantnag district.

Reports said that a Kiryaan shop of Shabir Ahmad Shangun at Nathpora Khanabal was gutted completely in a fire mishap which broke During Night Hours.

Reports said locals reached the spot and tried to douse the flames but could’nt save whole shop. Reports added that fire tenders reached on spot Controlled The Flames From Spreading Further.

However the exact figure of loss was not known immediately. Meanwhile police took cognizance of this fire mishap.

Follow Us On
Valley News Desk