Conduct of interview/viva-voce for the post of Assistant Librarian and Manager Hostel.
It is notified for information of the shortlisted candidates who have appeared
in written test for the below mentioned posts on 14-11-2019 and 27-02-2020
notified vide notification No. SKIMS-MC/302(Adm)/2019/8477-85 dated 23-10-
2019 and SKIMS-MC/302(Adm)/2020/699-709 dated 01-02-2020 respectively
advertised vide Notice No. 01 SKIMS-MC of 2019 dated 01-02-2019 that
their Interview/viva-voce shall be conducted as per the below mentioned
Name of the post Date of
- Assistant Librarian 03-10-2020 10:00 AM Auditorium, SKIMS Medical
- Manager Hostel 10:30 AM College, Bemina
The list of shortlisted candidates is available on the o cial website of
SKIMS Medical College, Bemina i.e. www.skimsmc.edu.in
- The candidates shall have to produce all original academic/ technical
certi cates, valid Identity proof & one (01) latest Passport size photograph
at the time of Interview.
- Mere guring of name in the list does not entitle the candidate to
appear in the Interview; however, it shall be subject to the scrutiny of all
testimonials/eligibility of the candidates.
- In case of any de ciency with reference to eligibility etc. proved at the
time of Interview, the candidate shall not be allowed to appear in the
Interview, or if any de ciency is found subsequently the candidate shall
not be considered for selection and will be treated as disquali ed.
- The additional quali cation(s)/reserved category certi cate acquired by
the candidate after the last date of submission of online application forms
shall not be entertained.
- Any candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated/
tampered documents/ testimonials or making false, incorrect or
suppressing material information shall be debarred from Interview,
besides, rendering him/ her liable for criminal prosecution under law.
- No further Interview call letter shall be issued to any candidate whose
name gures in the shortlist. The candidates are required to report to
the examination venue one hour before the start of interview on the
- Any candidate(s) not appearing in the interview on the scheduled date
shall not be interviewed later.
- No candidate shall be allowed to appear in the interview without a face mask.
- Mobile Phone or any other electronic gadget is not allowed in the o ce premises.
Note: No TA/DA shall be paid for participation in the Interview.