Valley News Desk

Teenage boy electrocuted in Sopore village, hospitalised

Peerzada waseeem

Sopore, Sept 19 (KNO): A 17-year old boy received severe burn injuries after coming in contact with a live wire in Malmapanpora area of Sopore in north Kashmir’s Baramulla district on Saturday morning.

An official told the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that said the boy identified as Ubaid Hameed son of Abdul Hameed of Malmapanpora received electric shock while he was repairing an electric wire at his shop.

“He was rushed to sub-district hospital sopore, where doctors referred him to SKIMS Soura for further treatment,” he said—(KNO)

Follow Us On
Valley News Desk